- Inspiratory muscle training protocol for patients with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (IMTCO study): a multicentre randomised controlled trial
- COPD awareness survey: do Belgian pulmonary physicians comply with the GOLD guidelines 2010?
- Contribution of four common pulmonary function tests to diagnosis of patients with respiratory symptoms: a prospective cohort study
Changes in pulmonary function up to 10 years after locoregional breast irradiation
2012) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF RADIATION ONCOLOGY BIOLOGY PHYSICS. 82(2). p.701-707 Mark(
- Directing the future of lung health: the European Respiratory Roadmap
- ERS is founding member of a new Alliance for Biomedical Research in Europe
- (Ex-)smoking asthma patients in general and specialized Belgian practice
- Primary care spirometry
- Infusions of rocuronium and cisatracurium exert different effects on rat diaphragm function
- Assessment of progression of COPD: report of a workshop held in Leuven, 11-12 March 2004
- Oordeel en houding van de huisarts bij chronisch obstructieve longziekten
- Prevention of cisplatin-induced acute and delayed emesis by the selective neurokinin-1 antagonists, L-758,298 and MK-869 - A randomized controlled trial.
- Comparison of L-758,298, a prodrug for the selective neurokinin-1 antagonist, L-754,030, with ondansetron for the prevention of cisplatin-induced emesis.
- Longfunctieonderzoek op de intensieve-zorgenafdeling
Broxaterol increases force output of fatigued canine diaphragm more than salbutamol
1997) AMERICAN JOURNAL OF RESPIRATORY AND CRITICAL CARE MEDICINE. 155(1). p.181-185 Mark(
- Respiratory muscle mechanics in chronic obstructive pulmonary disease and acute respiratory failure
- Clenbuterol enhances training effects in inspiratory muscles in rats
Treatment with nandrolone decaonate does not enhance training effects in rat diaphragm
1995) American journal of respiratory and critical care medicine. 151. p.A813-A813 Mark(
Theophylline increases oxygen consumption during inspiratory resistive loading
1995) AMERICAN JOURNAL OF RESPIRATORY AND CRITICAL CARE MEDICINE. 151(4). p.1000-1005 Mark(