- COPD awareness survey: do Belgian pulmonary physicians comply with the GOLD guidelines 2010?
- Inspiratory muscle training protocol for patients with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (IMTCO study): a multicentre randomised controlled trial
- Contribution of four common pulmonary function tests to diagnosis of patients with respiratory symptoms: a prospective cohort study
Changes in pulmonary function up to 10 years after locoregional breast irradiation
2012) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF RADIATION ONCOLOGY BIOLOGY PHYSICS. 82(2). p.701-707 Mark(
- Directing the future of lung health: the European Respiratory Roadmap
- ERS is founding member of a new Alliance for Biomedical Research in Europe
- (Ex-)smoking asthma patients in general and specialized Belgian practice
- Primary care spirometry
- Infusions of rocuronium and cisatracurium exert different effects on rat diaphragm function
- Assessment of progression of COPD: report of a workshop held in Leuven, 11-12 March 2004
- Oordeel en houding van de huisarts bij chronisch obstructieve longziekten
- Prevention of cisplatin-induced acute and delayed emesis by the selective neurokinin-1 antagonists, L-758,298 and MK-869 - A randomized controlled trial.
- Comparison of L-758,298, a prodrug for the selective neurokinin-1 antagonist, L-754,030, with ondansetron for the prevention of cisplatin-induced emesis.
- Longfunctieonderzoek op de intensieve-zorgenafdeling
Broxaterol increases force output of fatigued canine diaphragm more than salbutamol
1997) AMERICAN JOURNAL OF RESPIRATORY AND CRITICAL CARE MEDICINE. 155(1). p.181-185 Mark(
- Respiratory muscle mechanics in chronic obstructive pulmonary disease and acute respiratory failure
- Clenbuterol enhances training effects in inspiratory muscles in rats
Theophylline increases oxygen consumption during inspiratory resistive loading
1995) AMERICAN JOURNAL OF RESPIRATORY AND CRITICAL CARE MEDICINE. 151(4). p.1000-1005 Mark(
Treatment with nandrolone decaonate does not enhance training effects in rat diaphragm
1995) American journal of respiratory and critical care medicine. 151. p.A813-A813 Mark(