- The impact of tube feeding in children and adults with cystic fibrosis
- Evaluation of HbA1c and OGTT-results after a first abnormal OGTT
- Position paper: Koolhydraatarme voeding bij diabetes type 2
- Impact of tube feeding (TF) on pulmonary function in children and adults with cystic fibrosis
- Single centre long-term experience with tube feeding in children with cystic fibrosis
- Characteristics at baseline of tube-fed cystic fibrosis (CF) patients with matched controls : a registry study
- Gastro-intestinal manifestations in cystic fibrosis patients
- Daily physical activity and peripheral muscle force in adults with cystic fibrosis compared with controls
- ESPEN-ESPGHAN-ECFS guidelines on nutrition care for infants, children, and adults with cystic fibrosis
- Diagnosis of pancreatic insufficiency in cystic fibrosis : a practical approach
- Preliminary results : should patients with cystic fibrosis count their fat-intake?
- The use of enteral nutrition in Belgian CF centers : a pilot study
- Nutrition and pancreatic enzyme intake in patients with cystic fibrosis with distal intestinal obstruction syndrome
- How are pancreatic enzymes distributed over mealtimes and meal types?
- Influencing factors of skeletal muscle weakness in adults with cystic fibrosis
- Intake of pancreatic enzymes : consistent with the guidelines?
- Skeletal muscle strength measurements in adult CF patients compared to controls
- Mucoviscidosegerelateerde diabetes mellitus
No evidence for a provoking role of nutritional factors in distal intestinal obstruction syndrome
2013) TIJDSCHRIFT VAN DE BELGISCHE KINDERARTS = JOURNAL DU PEDIATRE BELGE. 15(1). p.63-63 Mark(
- No evidence for a provoking role of nutritinal factors in distal intestinal obstruction syndrome
- An assessment of validity in entrepreneurship research
- Serum zinc concentrations of the CF population above the age of 4 years: a cross sectional evaluation
- Relation between fatty acid composition and clinical status or genotype in cystic fibrosis patients
Vitamin D binding protein in cystic fibrosis patients in relation to serum vitamin D
2007) JOURNAL OF PEDIATRIC GASTROENTEROLOGY AND NUTRITION. 44(suppl. 1). p.344-344 Mark(
- Relation between fatty acid composition and clinical status/genotype in CF?
- No evidence for provoking rule of nutritional factors in distal intestinal obstruction syndrome (DIOS)
- clinical Effect of zinc supplements in cystic fibrosis patients
- sun exposure rather than oral supplements determines vitamin D levels (VDSL) in cystic fibrosis
Dietary habits related to bone disease in cystic fibrosis patients
2006) JOURNAL OF PEDIATRIC GASTROENTEROLOGY AND NUTRITION. 42(5). p.E107-E107 Mark(
- An assessment of validity in small business and entrepreneurship research
- No evidence for provoking role of nutritional factors in distal intestinal obstruction syndrome (DIOS)
- Observations on compatibility between Bulinus truncatus and Schistosoma haematobium in the Senegal River Basin.
- Failure of mebendazole in treatment of human hookworm infections in the southern region of Mali.
- Circulating anodic and cathodic antigen in serum and urine of mixed Schistosoma haematobium and S-mansoni infections in Office du Niger, Mali.
- Ankle bracing in running: the effect of a Push(r) type medium ankle brace upon movements of the foot and ankle during the stance phase
- The effects of isolation on the mechanics of the human heel pad.
Comparison of the circulating anodic antigen-detection assay and urine filtration in Schistosoma-haematobium infections in Mali.
1995) TRANSACTIONS OF THE ROYAL SOCIETY OF TROPICAL MEDICINE AND HYGIENE. 89(4). p.395-397 Mark(
- Schistosoma and geohelminth infections in Mali, West Africa.
- THE MECHANICAL-PROPERTIES OF THE HUMAN HEEL PAD - A PARADOX RESOLVED.
Schistosomiasis in Dogon Country, Mali - identification and prevalence of the species responsible for infection in the local-community.
1994) TRANSACTIONS OF THE ROYAL SOCIETY OF TROPICAL MEDICINE AND HYGIENE. 88(6). p.653-656 Mark(
- The Mechanical Characteristics of the Human Heel Pad during foot strike in running - An in vivo cineradiographic study.
- Studies on transmission and schistosome interactions in Senegal, Mali and Zambia.