- The use of enteral nutrition in Belgian CF centers: a pilot study
- Daily physical activity and peripheral muscle force in adults with cystic fibrosis compared with controls
- Preliminary results: should patients with cystic fibrosis count their fat-intake?
- Skeletal muscle strength measurements in adult CF patients compared to controls
- Influencing factors of skeletal muscle weakness in adults with cystic fibrosis
- Nutrition and pancreatic enzyme intake in patients with cystic fibrosis with distal intestinal obstruction syndrome
- Mucoviscidosegerelateerde diabetes mellitus
No evidence for a provoking role of nutritional factors in distal intestinal obstruction syndrome
2013) TIJDSCHRIFT VAN DE BELGISCHE KINDERARTS = JOURNAL DU PEDIATRE BELGE. 15(1). p.63-63 Mark(
- No evidence for a provoking role of nutritinal factors in distal intestinal obstruction syndrome
- Relation between fatty acid composition and clinical status/genotype in CF?
Vitamin D binding protein in cystic fibrosis patients in relation to serum vitamin D
2007) JOURNAL OF PEDIATRIC GASTROENTEROLOGY AND NUTRITION. 44(suppl. 1). p.344-344 Mark(
- An assessment of validity in entrepreneurship research
- Serum zinc concentrations of the CF population above the age of 4 years: a cross sectional evaluation
- Relation between fatty acid composition and clinical status or genotype in cystic fibrosis patients
- sun exposure rather than oral supplements determines vitamin D levels (VDSL) in cystic fibrosis
- clinical Effect of zinc supplements in cystic fibrosis patients
- No evidence for provoking rule of nutritional factors in distal intestinal obstruction syndrome (DIOS)
- No evidence for provoking role of nutritional factors in distal intestinal obstruction syndrome (DIOS)
- An assessment of validity in small business and entrepreneurship research
- Failure of mebendazole in treatment of human hookworm infections in the southern region of Mali.