- Nutrition and pancreatic enzyme intake in patients with cystic fibrosis with distal intestinal obstruction syndrome
- No evidence for a provoking role of nutritinal factors in distal intestinal obstruction syndrome
No evidence for a provoking role of nutritional factors in distal intestinal obstruction syndrome
2013) TIJDSCHRIFT VAN DE BELGISCHE KINDERARTS = JOURNAL DU PEDIATRE BELGE. 15(1). p.63-63 Mark(
- An assessment of validity in entrepreneurship research
- Serum zinc concentrations of the CF population above the age of 4 years: a cross sectional evaluation
- Relation between fatty acid composition and clinical status or genotype in cystic fibrosis patients
- Relation between fatty acid composition and clinical status/genotype in CF?
Vitamin D binding protein in cystic fibrosis patients in relation to serum vitamin D
2007) JOURNAL OF PEDIATRIC GASTROENTEROLOGY AND NUTRITION. 44(suppl. 1). p.344-344 Mark(
- clinical Effect of zinc supplements in cystic fibrosis patients
- No evidence for provoking rule of nutritional factors in distal intestinal obstruction syndrome (DIOS)
- sun exposure rather than oral supplements determines vitamin D levels (VDSL) in cystic fibrosis
- An assessment of validity in small business and entrepreneurship research
- No evidence for provoking role of nutritional factors in distal intestinal obstruction syndrome (DIOS)
- Ankle bracing in running: the effect of a Push(r) type medium ankle brace upon movements of the foot and ankle during the stance phase
- Failure of mebendazole in treatment of human hookworm infections in the southern region of Mali.
- Circulating anodic and cathodic antigen in serum and urine of mixed Schistosoma haematobium and S-mansoni infections in Office du Niger, Mali.
- Observations on compatibility between Bulinus truncatus and Schistosoma haematobium in the Senegal River Basin.
- The effects of isolation on the mechanics of the human heel pad.
Comparison of the circulating anodic antigen-detection assay and urine filtration in Schistosoma-haematobium infections in Mali.
1995) TRANSACTIONS OF THE ROYAL SOCIETY OF TROPICAL MEDICINE AND HYGIENE. 89(4). p.395-397 Mark(
- Schistosoma and geohelminth infections in Mali, West Africa.