- Gastro-intestinal manifestations in cystic fibrosis patients
- The use of enteral nutrition in Belgian CF centers: a pilot study
- Daily physical activity and peripheral muscle force in adults with cystic fibrosis compared with controls
- Preliminary results: should patients with cystic fibrosis count their fat-intake?
- Nutrition and pancreatic enzyme intake in patients with cystic fibrosis with distal intestinal obstruction syndrome
- Influencing factors of skeletal muscle weakness in adults with cystic fibrosis
- Skeletal muscle strength measurements in adult CF patients compared to controls
- Mucoviscidosegerelateerde diabetes mellitus
No evidence for a provoking role of nutritional factors in distal intestinal obstruction syndrome
2013) TIJDSCHRIFT VAN DE BELGISCHE KINDERARTS = JOURNAL DU PEDIATRE BELGE. 15(1). p.63-63 Mark(
- No evidence for a provoking role of nutritinal factors in distal intestinal obstruction syndrome
- An assessment of validity in entrepreneurship research
Vitamin D binding protein in cystic fibrosis patients in relation to serum vitamin D
2007) JOURNAL OF PEDIATRIC GASTROENTEROLOGY AND NUTRITION. 44(suppl. 1). p.344-344 Mark(
- Relation between fatty acid composition and clinical status/genotype in CF?
- Serum zinc concentrations of the CF population above the age of 4 years: a cross sectional evaluation
- Relation between fatty acid composition and clinical status or genotype in cystic fibrosis patients
Dietary habits related to bone disease in cystic fibrosis patients
2006) JOURNAL OF PEDIATRIC GASTROENTEROLOGY AND NUTRITION. 42(5). p.E107-E107 Mark(
- sun exposure rather than oral supplements determines vitamin D levels (VDSL) in cystic fibrosis
- No evidence for provoking rule of nutritional factors in distal intestinal obstruction syndrome (DIOS)
- clinical Effect of zinc supplements in cystic fibrosis patients
- No evidence for provoking role of nutritional factors in distal intestinal obstruction syndrome (DIOS)
- An assessment of validity in small business and entrepreneurship research
- Observations on compatibility between Bulinus truncatus and Schistosoma haematobium in the Senegal River Basin.
- Failure of mebendazole in treatment of human hookworm infections in the southern region of Mali.
- Circulating anodic and cathodic antigen in serum and urine of mixed Schistosoma haematobium and S-mansoni infections in Office du Niger, Mali.
- Ankle bracing in running: the effect of a Push(r) type medium ankle brace upon movements of the foot and ankle during the stance phase
- The effects of isolation on the mechanics of the human heel pad.
Comparison of the circulating anodic antigen-detection assay and urine filtration in Schistosoma-haematobium infections in Mali.
1995) TRANSACTIONS OF THE ROYAL SOCIETY OF TROPICAL MEDICINE AND HYGIENE. 89(4). p.395-397 Mark(
- THE MECHANICAL-PROPERTIES OF THE HUMAN HEEL PAD - A PARADOX RESOLVED.
- Schistosoma and geohelminth infections in Mali, West Africa.
- The Mechanical Characteristics of the Human Heel Pad during foot strike in running - An in vivo cineradiographic study.
Schistosomiasis in Dogon Country, Mali - identification and prevalence of the species responsible for infection in the local-community.
1994) TRANSACTIONS OF THE ROYAL SOCIETY OF TROPICAL MEDICINE AND HYGIENE. 88(6). p.653-656 Mark(
- Studies on transmission and schistosome interactions in Senegal, Mali and Zambia.