Dietary habits related to bone disease in cystic fibrosis patients
2006) JOURNAL OF PEDIATRIC GASTROENTEROLOGY AND NUTRITION. 42(5). p.E107-E107 Mark(
- sun exposure rather than oral supplements determines vitamin D levels (VDSL) in cystic fibrosis
- No evidence for provoking rule of nutritional factors in distal intestinal obstruction syndrome (DIOS)
- clinical Effect of zinc supplements in cystic fibrosis patients
- No evidence for provoking role of nutritional factors in distal intestinal obstruction syndrome (DIOS)
- An assessment of validity in small business and entrepreneurship research
- Ankle bracing in running: the effect of a Push(r) type medium ankle brace upon movements of the foot and ankle during the stance phase
- Failure of mebendazole in treatment of human hookworm infections in the southern region of Mali.
- Circulating anodic and cathodic antigen in serum and urine of mixed Schistosoma haematobium and S-mansoni infections in Office du Niger, Mali.
- Observations on compatibility between Bulinus truncatus and Schistosoma haematobium in the Senegal River Basin.