- THE MECHANICAL-PROPERTIES OF THE HUMAN HEEL PAD - A PARADOX RESOLVED.
- Schistosoma and geohelminth infections in Mali, West Africa.
- The Mechanical Characteristics of the Human Heel Pad during foot strike in running - An in vivo cineradiographic study.
Schistosomiasis in Dogon Country, Mali - identification and prevalence of the species responsible for infection in the local-community.
1994) TRANSACTIONS OF THE ROYAL SOCIETY OF TROPICAL MEDICINE AND HYGIENE. 88(6). p.653-656 Mark(
- Studies on transmission and schistosome interactions in Senegal, Mali and Zambia.
- Dietary habits related to bone disease in cystic fibrosis patients