- Circulating anodic and cathodic antigen in serum and urine of mixed Schistosoma haematobium and S-mansoni infections in Office du Niger, Mali.
- Ankle bracing in running: the effect of a Push(r) type medium ankle brace upon movements of the foot and ankle during the stance phase
- Observations on compatibility between Bulinus truncatus and Schistosoma haematobium in the Senegal River Basin.
- The effects of isolation on the mechanics of the human heel pad.
Comparison of the circulating anodic antigen-detection assay and urine filtration in Schistosoma-haematobium infections in Mali.
1995) TRANSACTIONS OF THE ROYAL SOCIETY OF TROPICAL MEDICINE AND HYGIENE. 89(4). p.395-397 Mark(
- THE MECHANICAL-PROPERTIES OF THE HUMAN HEEL PAD - A PARADOX RESOLVED.
- Schistosoma and geohelminth infections in Mali, West Africa.
- Studies on transmission and schistosome interactions in Senegal, Mali and Zambia.
- The Mechanical Characteristics of the Human Heel Pad during foot strike in running - An in vivo cineradiographic study.
Schistosomiasis in Dogon Country, Mali - identification and prevalence of the species responsible for infection in the local-community.
1994) TRANSACTIONS OF THE ROYAL SOCIETY OF TROPICAL MEDICINE AND HYGIENE. 88(6). p.653-656 Mark(