Vitamin D binding protein in cystic fibrosis patients in relation to serum vitamin D
2007) JOURNAL OF PEDIATRIC GASTROENTEROLOGY AND NUTRITION. 44(suppl. 1). p.344-344 Mark(
- An assessment of validity in entrepreneurship research
- Serum zinc concentrations of the CF population above the age of 4 years: a cross sectional evaluation
- Relation between fatty acid composition and clinical status/genotype in CF?
- clinical Effect of zinc supplements in cystic fibrosis patients
- No evidence for provoking rule of nutritional factors in distal intestinal obstruction syndrome (DIOS)
- sun exposure rather than oral supplements determines vitamin D levels (VDSL) in cystic fibrosis
- No evidence for provoking role of nutritional factors in distal intestinal obstruction syndrome (DIOS)
- An assessment of validity in small business and entrepreneurship research
- Observations on compatibility between Bulinus truncatus and Schistosoma haematobium in the Senegal River Basin.