- clinical Effect of zinc supplements in cystic fibrosis patients
- No evidence for provoking rule of nutritional factors in distal intestinal obstruction syndrome (DIOS)
- No evidence for provoking role of nutritional factors in distal intestinal obstruction syndrome (DIOS)
- An assessment of validity in small business and entrepreneurship research
- Observations on compatibility between Bulinus truncatus and Schistosoma haematobium in the Senegal River Basin.
- Ankle bracing in running: the effect of a Push(r) type medium ankle brace upon movements of the foot and ankle during the stance phase
- Failure of mebendazole in treatment of human hookworm infections in the southern region of Mali.
- Circulating anodic and cathodic antigen in serum and urine of mixed Schistosoma haematobium and S-mansoni infections in Office du Niger, Mali.
- The effects of isolation on the mechanics of the human heel pad.
Comparison of the circulating anodic antigen-detection assay and urine filtration in Schistosoma-haematobium infections in Mali.
1995) TRANSACTIONS OF THE ROYAL SOCIETY OF TROPICAL MEDICINE AND HYGIENE. 89(4). p.395-397 Mark(