- The use of enteral nutrition in Belgian CF centers: a pilot study
- Preliminary results: should patients with cystic fibrosis count their fat-intake?
- Daily physical activity and peripheral muscle force in adults with cystic fibrosis compared with controls
- Skeletal muscle strength measurements in adult CF patients compared to controls
- Influencing factors of skeletal muscle weakness in adults with cystic fibrosis
- Nutrition and pancreatic enzyme intake in patients with cystic fibrosis with distal intestinal obstruction syndrome
- Mucoviscidosegerelateerde diabetes mellitus
No evidence for a provoking role of nutritional factors in distal intestinal obstruction syndrome
2013) TIJDSCHRIFT VAN DE BELGISCHE KINDERARTS = JOURNAL DU PEDIATRE BELGE. 15(1). p.63-63 Mark(
- No evidence for a provoking role of nutritinal factors in distal intestinal obstruction syndrome
- Relation between fatty acid composition and clinical status/genotype in CF?