- Provisional stenting of coronary bifurcations: insights into final kissing balloon post-dilation and stent design by computational modeling
- A computational exploration of helical arterio-venous graft designs
- Automated hexahedral mesh generation in a complex vascular tree: the extended Treemesh method
- Improved method to auto-generate high-quality hexahedral meshes of complex vascular trees
Haemodynamic impact of stent–vessel (mal)apposition following carotid artery stenting: mind the gaps!
2013) COMPUTER METHODS IN BIOMECHANICS AND BIOMEDICAL ENGINEERING. 16(6). p.648-659 Mark(
- A computational study of the hemodynamic impact of open- versus closed-cell stent design in carotid artery stenting
- On the use of in vivo measured flow rates as boundary conditions for image-based hemodynamic models of the human aorta: implications for indicators of abnormal flow
- Virtual deployment of self-expanding stents in aneurysmatic intracranial vessels: do stent design and vessel geometry matter?
- Strain estimation in the carotid artery from ultrasonic wall tracking: a multiphysics model study
- Finite element simulation of the deployment of abdominal aortic stent grafts: validation and application