Unstructured hexahedral mesh generation of complex vascular trees using a multi-block grid-based approach
2016) COMPUTER METHODS IN BIOMECHANICS AND BIOMEDICAL ENGINEERING. 19(6). p.663-672 Mark(
- Patient-specific computer modeling to predict aortic regurgitation after transcatheter aortic valve replacement
- Patient-specific image-based computer simulation for theprediction of valve morphology and calcium displacement after TAVI with the Medtronic CoreValve and the Edwards SAPIEN valve
- Automated hexahedral mesh generation in a complex vascular tree: the extended Treemesh method
- Provisional stenting of coronary bifurcations: insights into final kissing balloon post-dilation and stent design by computational modeling
- A computational exploration of helical arterio-venous graft designs
- A computational study of the hemodynamic impact of open- versus closed-cell stent design in carotid artery stenting
- Improved method to auto-generate high-quality hexahedral meshes of complex vascular trees
Haemodynamic impact of stent–vessel (mal)apposition following carotid artery stenting: mind the gaps!
2013) COMPUTER METHODS IN BIOMECHANICS AND BIOMEDICAL ENGINEERING. 16(6). p.648-659 Mark(
- Virtual deployment of self-expanding stents in aneurysmatic intracranial vessels: do stent design and vessel geometry matter?