- Influence of hypovolemia on the pharmacokinetics and electroencephalographic effect of gamma-hydroxybutyrate in the rat
- Pharmacokinetic and pharmacodynamic considerations when treating patients with sepsis and septic shock
- De klinisch-farmacologische aspecten van frequent gebruikte drugs
- Les pithoi de Pessinonte (Anatolie Centrale). Données analytiques complémentaires (annexe IV).
- Influence of naloxone on the increased sensitivity to propofol during hypovolemia in the rat
- Determination of gamma-hydroxybutyrate (GHB) in serum or plasma with GC/MS.
- Relationship between gamma-hydroxybutyrate plasma concentrations and its electroencephalographic effects in the rat
- The origin and formation of metamorphic microdiamonds from the Kokchetav massif, Kazakhstan: a nitrogen and carbon isotopic study.
Petrographic description of rock samples from the Sebystei Valley (Altai Mountains)
2001) Bourgeois I. Cammaert L. Massart C. Mikkelsen J. Van Huele W. (eds) : Ancient nomads of the Altai Mountains. Belgian-Russian multidisciplinary archaeological research on the Scytho-Siberian culture, 2000, 164-165. Royal Museums of Art and History, Monographs in general prehistory, Brussels. Mark(
- Influence of hypovolemia on the pharmacokinetics and the electroencephalographic effect of propofol in the rat