- An educational programme for patients with psoriasis and atopic dermatitis: a prospective randomized controlled trial
- A review of non-cultured epidermal cellular grafting in vitiligo
Halo naevi with associated vitiligo-like depigmentations: pathogenetic hypothesis
2011) JOURNAL OF THE EUROPEAN ACADEMY OF DERMATOLOGY AND VENEREOLOGY. 26(6). p.755-761 Mark(
- Topical pimecrolimus in the treatment of vitiligo
- In pursuit of B-cell synovial autoantigens in rheumatoid arthritis: Confirmation of citrullinated fibrinogen, detection of vimentin, and introducing carbonic anhydrase as a possible new synovial autoantigen
- Anti-Ro52 reactivity is an independent and additional serum marker in connective tissue disease.
- Multicenter validation of recombinant, natural and synthetic antigens used in a single multiparameter assay for the detection of specific anti-nuclear autoantibodies in connective tissue disorders.