- The lure of the city: comparative perspectives on singles in towns in the Low Countries, 1600-1940
- Unmarried and unknown: urban men and women in the low countries since the early modern period
- Single life and the city 1200-1900
- Development of the stria vascularis and potassium regulation in the human fetal cochlea: insights into hereditary sensorineural hearing loss
- Distribution and development of peripheral glial cells in the human fetal cochlea
- Guidelines for the use and interpretation of assays for monitoring autophagy
- Effect of remote ischemic conditioning on atrial fibrillation and outcome after coronary artery bypass grafting (RICO-trial)
Value of (18)F-FDG-PET and (18)F-DOPA-PET in detection of biochemically progressive medullary thyroid carcinoma
2010) EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF NUCLEAR MEDICINE AND MOLECULAR IMAGING. 37(Suppl. 2). p.S290-S290 Mark(
- Human brain chemical shift imaging at age 60 to 90 - Analysis of the causes of the observed sex differences in brain metabolites.
- MR spectroscopy detection of lactate and lipid signals in the brains of healthy elderly people.