- The Law of 2009 concerning the selling and serving of alcohol to youths: from state of the art to assessment (ALCOLAW)
- The five-factor model of personality and consequential outcomes in childhood and adolescence
- The Family Affluence Scale as an indicator for socioeconomic status : validation on regional income differences in the Czech Republic
- Who does not cut down? Comparing characteristics and drinking motives of drinkers and abstainers during the exam periods
- Fat and lean tissue accretion in relation to reward motivation in children
- Understanding adolescent personality pathology from growth trajectories of childhood oddity
- Relationship between non-standard work arrangements and work-related accident absence in Belgium
- Social inequality in adolescents' healthy food intake : the interplay between economic, social and cultural capital
The relevance of schizotypal traits for understanding interpersonal functioning in adolescents with psychiatric problems.
2017) PERSONALITY DISORDERS-THEORY RESEARCH AND TREATMENT . 8(1). p.54-63 Mark(
- Developmental pathways of childhood dark traits.