- Sensitivity to reward and adolescents’ unhealthy snacking and drinking behavior: the role of hedonic eating styles and availability
- A Five-Factor Model of Developmental Personality Pathology Precursors.
Association between psychosocial characteristics of work and presenteeism: a cross-sectional study
2016) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF OCCUPATIONAL MEDICINE AND ENVIRONMENTAL HEALTH. 29(2). p.331-344 Mark(
- Exploring the complexity of the childhood trait-psychopathology association: continuity, pathoplasty and complication effects
- Context matters: student-perceived binge drinking norms at faculty-level relate to binge drinking behavior in higher education
- Persisting social inequalities in adolescents' nutrition patterns: an explanation
- Socioeconomic inequalities in adolescent health 2002–2010: a time-series analysis of 34 countries participating in the Health Behaviour in School-aged Children study
- Health behaviours as a mechanism in the prospective relation between workplace reciprocity and absenteeism: a bridge too far?
Assessing maladaptive traits in youth: an English-language version of the dimensional personality symptom itempool
2015) PERSONALITY DISORDERS-THEORY RESEARCH AND TREATMENT. 6(3). p.239-250 Mark(
- Context matters: faculty norms on binge drinking relate to binge drinking behaviour in higher education