- Accelerated high-frequency repetitive transcranial magnetic stimulation enhances motor activity in rats
Port governance in China since 2004 : institutional layering and the growing impact of broader policies
2017) RESEARCH IN TRANSPORTATION BUSINESS AND MANAGEMENT. 22. p.184-200 Mark(
- Study of hepatitis E virus infection of genotype 1 and 3 in mice with humanised liver
- Direct comparison of distinct naive pluripotent states in human embryonic stem cells
Knockdown of heat shock protein 70 (Hsp70) by RNAi reduces the tolerance of Artemia franciscana nauplii to heat and bacterial infection
2017) JOURNAL OF EXPERIMENTAL MARINE BIOLOGY AND ECOLOGY. 487. p.106-112 Mark(
- Longer depressive episode duration negatively influences HF-rTMS treatment response: a cerebellar metabolic deficiency?
- Dysbiosis and zonulin upregulation alter gut epithelial and vascular barriers in patients with ankylosing spondylitis
- Hepatitis E virus serology and PCR: does the methodology matter?
- Effects of domestic chemical stressors on expression of allergen genes in the European house dust mite
- Novel composite materials with tunable delamination resistance using functionalizable electrospun SBS fibers