- A new angle on blood–CNS interfaces: a role for connexins?
- Endothelial calcium dynamics, connexin channels and blood-brain barrier function
- Low extracellular Ca2+ conditions induce an increase in brain endothelial permeability that involves intercellular Ca2+ waves
- Connexin channels provide a target to manipulate brain endothelial calcium dynamics and blood brain barrier permeability
- Ca2+ regulation of connexin 43 hemichannels in C6 glioma and glial cells
Involvement of connexin hemichannels in dynamic calcium changes and permeability of blood-brain barrier endothelial cells
2009) Abstract Book 9th European Meeting of Glial Cells in Health and Disease. 57(S13). p.S67-S67 Mark(