The relevance of schizotypal traits for understanding interpersonal functioning in adolescents with psychiatric problems.
2017) PERSONALITY DISORDERS-THEORY RESEARCH AND TREATMENT . 8(1). p.54-63 Mark(
- Invloed van BEPS en Europese maatregelen in strijd tegen belastingontwijking en -ontduiking
- Fibromuscular dysplasia : results of a multicentre study in Flanders
- How do students perceive the educational value of peer assessment in relation to its social nature? A survey study in Flanders
- Occlusion robust symbol level fusion for multiple people tracking
- Chinese Education Examined via the Lens of Self-Determination
- Targeting the Luxury Consumer: A Vice or Virtue? A Cross-Cultural Comparison of the Effectiveness of Behaviorally Targeted Ads
- Does work experience mitigate discrimination?
- Multiple oscillations during the Lateglacial as recorded in a multi-proxy, high-resolution record of the Moervaart palaeolake (NW Belgium)