- Endocrine actions of pesticides measured in the Flemish environment and health studies (FLEHS I and II)
- Contaminatie van eieren afkomstig van kippen gehouden bij particulieren
- Association of thyroid hormone concentrations with levels of organochlorine compounds in cord blood of neonates
- Flemish serum values of organochlorinated compounds: where are we now? First results of Flemish environment and health survey (FLEHS) 2002-2006
- The Belgian PCB and dioxin incident of January-June 1999: Exposure data and potential impact on health.
Comparison of persistent organic pollutant residues in serum and adipose tissue in a female population in Belgium, 1996-1998.
2000) ARCHIVES OF ENVIRONMENTAL CONTAMINATION AND TOXICOLOGY. 39(2). p.265-270 Mark(