- Association between cultural distance and migrant self-rated health
- Where does the community start, and where does it end? : including the seed bank to reassess forest herb layer responses to the environment
- How Translators and Interpreters Cope in Different Ways with Lexical/Terminological Uncertainty when they Deal with English as the Lingua Franca: A Rationale for Specific Terminological Training
- Social disparities in patient safety: a systematic literature review
- The mulieres religiosae, daughters of Hildegard of Bingen? Interfaces between a Benedictine visionary, the Cistercians of Villers and the spiritual women of Liège
- Postponing a general practitioner visit : describing social differences in thirty-one European countries
- Do we reap what we sow? : exploring the association between the strength of European primary healthcare systems and inequity in unmet need
- Patients’ financially driven delay of GP visits : is it less likely to occur in stronger primary care systems?
- Heterogeneous TiO2/V2O5/Carbon Nanotube Electrodes for Lithium-Ion Batteries
"Unser Leben ist getaktet..."
2017) SYN. Magazin für Theater-, Film- und Medienwissenschaft. 13. p.55-58 Mark(