- Patients’ financially driven delay of GP visits : is it less likely to occur in stronger primary care systems?
"Unser Leben ist getaktet..."
2017) SYN. Magazin für Theater-, Film- und Medienwissenschaft. 13. p.55-58 Mark(
- Do we reap what we sow? : exploring the association between the strength of European primary healthcare systems and inequity in unmet need
- Where does the community start, and where does it end? Including the seed bank to reassess forest herb layer responses to the environment
- Impact of cane use on bone marrow lesion volume in people with medial knee osteoarthritis (CUBA trial): a randomized controlled trial protocol
- A Comparative Evaluation of 3 Different Free-Form Deformable Image Registration and Contour Propagation Methods for Head and Neck MRI
- Inclusive education for students with hearing impairment in the regular secondary schools in the North West region of Cameroon: Initiatives and challenges
- Using the Intervention Mapping Protocol to develop an online video intervention for parents to prevent childhood obesity : Movie Models
- Decreased Soluble Guanylate Cyclase Contributes to Cardiac Dysfunction Induced by Chronic Doxorubicin Treatment in Mice
- Solution-based synthesis and processing of Sn- and Bi-doped Cu3SbSe4 nanocrystals, nanomaterials and ring-shaped thermoelectric generators