Uptake of phytodetritus by meiobenthos using C-13 labelled diatoms and Phaeocystis in two contrasting sediments from the North Sea
2008) JOURNAL OF EXPERIMENTAL MARINE BIOLOGY AND ECOLOGY. 362(1). p.1-8 Mark(
- Impact of discards of beam trawl fishing on the nematode community from the Tagus estuary (Portugal)
- Density, vertical distribution and trophic responses of metazoan meiobenthos to phytoplankton deposition in contrasting sediment types
- Effect of phytoplankton bloom deposition on benthic bacterial communities in two contrasting sediments in the southern North Sea
- Mutated E-cadherin: Genomic and functional characterization in thyroid cells from the KAT family
- Oncogenic mutations in the thyrotropin receptor of autonomously functioning thyroid nodules in the Japanese population.
- Fish assemblages of European tidal marshes: a comparison based on species, families and functional guilds.
Developments for radiation hard silicon detectors by defect engineering - Results by the CERN RD48 (ROSE) collaboration
2000) PROCEEDINGS OF THE SIXTH WORKSHOP ON ELECTRONICS FOR LHC EXPERIMENTS. 2000(10). p.280-285 Mark(