- Use of [I-121]-2-iodo-L-phenylalanine as a tumor imaging agent in two dogs with synovial cell sarcoma
Synthesis and evaluation of a (99m)Technetium labeled chitin-binding protein as potential specific radioligand for the detection of fungal infections in mice
2006) QUARTERLY JOURNAL OF NUCLEAR MEDICINE AND MOLECULAR IMAGING. 50(3). p.155-166 Mark(
Synthesis of Tc-99m-HYNIC-interleukin-12, a new specific radiopharmaceutical for imaging T lymphocytes
2006) EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF NUCLEAR MEDICINE AND MOLECULAR IMAGING. 33(4). p.474-482 Mark(
- Optimization by experimental design of precursor synthesis and radiolabeling of 2-iodo-L-phenylalanine, a novel amino acid for tumor imaging.
- An overlay network providing application-aware multimedia services.
I-123/125-labelled 2-iodo-L-phenylalanine and 2-iodo-D-phenylalanine: comparative uptake in various tumour types and biodistribution in mice
2006) EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF NUCLEAR MEDICINE AND MOLECULAR IMAGING. 33(8). p.919-927 Mark(
- Comparative biodistribution study of the new tumor tracer [I-123]-2-iodo-L-phenylalanine with [I-123]-2-iodo-L-tyrosine
- Valine-based biphenylsulphonamide matrix metalloproteinase inhibitors as tumor imaging agents
- Comparison between 1 T MRI and non-MRI based volumetry in inoculated tumours in mice
- In vitro and in vivo evaluation of [I-123]-VEGF(165) as a potential tumor marker