- Reply: Time to reconsider a gold standard of lymph flow imaging : importance of reliability to detect abnormal lymphodynamics in lymphedema screening after cancer treatments
- Reply: Comparison of preoperative and postoperative lymphatic function is essential to understand the changes in lymphatic function
Axial propeller flaps : a proposal for update of the 'Tokyo consensus on propeller flaps'
2017) JOURNAL OF PLASTIC RECONSTRUCTIVE AND AESTHETIC SURGERY. 70(6). p.857-860 Mark(
- Vascular grafts and flow-through flaps for microsurgical lower extremity reconstruction
- Retrospective analysis in lower limb reconstruction : propeller perforator flaps versus free flaps
- Evaluation of the upper limb lymphatic system : a prospective lymphoscintigraphic study in melanoma patients and healthy controls
- Preoperative evaluation of peripheral nerve injuries : what is the place for ultrasound?
- Variability and reliability of the vastus lateralis muscle anatomy
- Microsurgical scalp reconstruction in the elderly: a systematic review and pooled analysis of the current data
- A new mucosal propeller flap (deep lingual artery axial propeller): the renaissance of lingual flaps