- Cognitive styles, user acceptance and commitment to strategic plans in public organizations : an empirical analysis
- Cognitive styles, user acceptance and commitment to strategic plans in public organizations: an empirical analysis
- Exploring the influence of cognitive styles on people's feedback-seeking patterns: what can educational practice learn from workplace contexts?
Cognitive styles and person-environment fit: investigating the consequences of cognitive (mis)fit
2009) EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF WORK AND ORGANIZATIONAL PSYCHOLOGY. 18(2). p.167-198 Mark(
- A case study of arteconomy: building a bridge between art and enterprise: Belgian businesses stimulate creativity and innovation through art
- The influence of cognitive styles on managerial behaviour and attitudes
- Development and validation of the Cognitive Style Indicator
- The cognitive style indicator: development and validation of a new measurement tool
- Hunting the Heffalump: can trait and cognitive characteristics predict entrepreneurial orientation?
- Searching the heffalump: using traits and cognitive styles to predict entrepreneurial orientation