- Energy efficient treatment of A-stage effluent : pilot-scale experiences with shortcut nitrogen removal
- Thermophilic sludge digestion improves energy balance and nutrient recovery potential in full-scale municipal wastewater treatment plants
Performance and greenhouse gas emissions from an industrial nitrogen removal plant: trade-off between water and air quality?
2011) COMMUNICATIONS IN AGRICULTURAL AND APPLIED BIOLOGICAL SCIENCES. 76(1). p.159-162 Mark(
- Contrastive N2O emissions from partial nitritation and anammox at an industrial WWTP
- Floc-based sequential partial nitritation and anammox at full scale with contrasting N(2)O emissions
- Duurzame stikstofverwijdering uit afvalwater met de NAS-technologie
- A retrofitted activated-sludge plant with sequential nitritation and anammox obtains dischargeable effluent