Lung function abnormalities in smokers with ischemic heart disease
2016) AMERICAN JOURNAL OF RESPIRATORY AND CRITICAL CARE MEDICINE. 194(5). p.568-576 Mark(
- Metabolic syndrome across Europe: different clusters of risk factors
- Arterial stiffness and influences of the metabolic syndrome: a cross-countries study
- Aortic pulse wave velocity improves cardiovascular event prediction: an individual participant meta-analysis of prospective observational data from 17,635 subjects
- Common genetic variation in the 3'-BCL11B gene desert is associated with carotid-femoral pulse wave velocity and excess cardiovascular disease risk: the AortaGen Consortium
- Ethnic differences in arterial wave reflections and normative equations for augmentation index
- Determinants of pulse wave velocity in healthy people and in the presence of cardiovascular risk factors: 'establishing normal and reference values'