- Scaffold-free high throughput generation of quiescent valvular microtissues
- A phase II trial of stereotactic body radiotherapy with concurrent anti-PD1 treatment in metastatic melanoma: evaluation of clinical and immunologic response
- Exploring parental behavior and child interactive engagement: a study on children with a significant cognitive and motor developmental delay.
- The EMT transcription factor Zeb2 controls adult murine hematopoietic differentiation by regulating cytokine signaling
- Principles of Systems Biology, No. 14
In search of the third eye, when the two others are shamefacedly shut? : comment on 'Are sexual and reproductive health policies designed for all? Vulnerable groups in policy documents of four European countries and their involvement in policy development'
2016) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF HEALTH POLICY AND MANAGEMENT. 5(5). p.325-327 Mark(
- 'We seek revelation with our eyes' : engaging with school cultures through montage
- Stimulation of superoxide production increases fungicidal action of miconazole against Candida albicans biofilms
- Total-body examination vs lesion-directed skin cancer screening
- Inescapable partners: the European Union and the Council of Europe as rule of law promoters in Ukraine