- Using indirect measurement tasks to assess the self-concept of personality : a systematic review and meta-analyses
- Trichinella infection in wild boars and synanthropic rats in northwest Vietnam
- Is nonsuicidal self injury associated with parenting and family factors?
- Non-suicidal self-injury in adolescence: a longitudinal study of the relationship between NSSI, psychological distress and perceived parenting
- Seroprevalence of trichinellosis in domestic animals in northwestern Vietnam
- Risk evaluation regarding parasites of the genus Trichinella in Belgium: state of the inventory
- Population-level retrospective study of neurologically expressed disorders in ruminants before the onset of bovine spongiform encephalopathy (BSE) in Belgium, a BSE risk III country
Differential diagnosis of neurologically expressed disorders in Western European cattle
2003) REVUE SCIENTIFIQUE ET TECHNIQUE-OFFICE INTERNATIONAL DES EPIZOOTIES. 22(1). p.83-102 Mark(
- Filling powdered herbs into gelatine capsules.