- Levels of indoxyl sulfate in kidney transplant patients, and the relationship with hard outcomes
- Uremic toxicity and sclerostin in chronic kidney disease patients
- Association between free light chain levels, and disease progression and mortality in chronic kidney disease
- The clinical impact of plasma leptin levels in a cohort of chronic kidney disease patients
- Does p-cresylglucuronide have the same impact on mortality as other protein-bound uremic toxins?
- Plasma beta-2 microglobulin is associated with cardiovascular disease in uremic patients
- Prognostic implications of plasma myoglobin levels in patients with chronic kidney disease
- Le malondialdéhyde est-il un facteur prédictif de mortalité chez les patients ayant une maladie rénale chronique?
Estimated glomerular filtration rate is a poor predictor of concentration for a broad range of uremic toxins
2011) CLINICAL JOURNAL OF THE AMERICAN SOCIETY OF NEPHROLOGY. 6(6). p.1266-1273 Mark(
- Markers of vascular disease in plasma from patients with chronic kidney disease identified by proteomic analysis