- Molecular species discovery in the diatom Sellaphora and its congruence with mating trials
Small angle neutron scattering on an absolute intensity scale and the internal surface of diatom frustules from three species of differing morphologies
2013) EUROPEAN BIOPHYSICS JOURNAL WITH BIOPHYSICS LETTERS. 42(5). p.395-404 Mark(
- Lack of population genetic structuring in the marine planktonic diatom Pseudo-nitzschia pungens (Bacillariophyceae) in a heterogeneous area in the Southern Bight of the North Sea
- Ecological differentiation between sympatric pseudocryptic species in the estuarine benthic diatom Navicula phyllepta (Bacillariophyceae)
- A single bioavailability model can accurately predict Ni toxicity to green microalgae in soft and hard surface waters.
- Inter- and intraspecific relationships between nuclear DNA content and cell size in selected members of the centric diatom genus Thalassiosira (Bacillariophyceae)
- Physiological and transcriptomic evidence for a close coupling between chloroplast ontogeny and cell cycle progression in the pennate diatom Seminavis robusta
- In search of new tractable diatoms for experimental biology
- The effect of Fucus vesiculosus on the grazing of harpacticoid copepods on diatom biofilms
- Pseudo-nitzschia pungens (Bacillariophyceae): A cosmopolitan diatom species?