- Molecular species discovery in the diatom Sellaphora and its congruence with mating trials
Small angle neutron scattering on an absolute intensity scale and the internal surface of diatom frustules from three species of differing morphologies
2013) EUROPEAN BIOPHYSICS JOURNAL WITH BIOPHYSICS LETTERS. 42(5). p.395-404 Mark(
- Lack of population genetic structuring in the marine planktonic diatom Pseudo-nitzschia pungens (Bacillariophyceae) in a heterogeneous area in the Southern Bight of the North Sea
- A single bioavailability model can accurately predict Ni toxicity to green microalgae in soft and hard surface waters.
- Ecological differentiation between sympatric pseudocryptic species in the estuarine benthic diatom Navicula phyllepta (Bacillariophyceae)
- Genetic divergence and reproductive barriers among morphologically heterogeneous sympatric clones of Eunotia bilunaris sensu lato (Bacillariophyta)
- Pseudo-nitzschia pungens (Bacillariophyceae): A cosmopolitan diatom species?
- A molecular systematic approach to explore diversity within the sellaphora pupula species complex (bacillariophyta)
- In search of new tractable diatoms for experimental biology
- The effect of Fucus vesiculosus on the grazing of harpacticoid copepods on diatom biofilms