- A sigma factor toolbox enables orthogonal gene expression for modular control of complex pathways in Escherichia coli.
- Comparative fluxome and metabolome analysis for overproduction of succinate in Escherichia coli
- Orthogonal gene expression : promoter libraries linked to different sigma factors which are orthogonal between each other and towards the host
- Creating a ready-to-use sigma factor toolbox for pathway control
- Orthogonal Gene Expression: Promoter Libraries Linked to Different Sigma Factors Which are Orthogonal Between Each Other and Towards the Host.
- Use of sigma factors from Bacillus subtilis in the development of an orthogonal expression system in Escherichia coli
- Use of sigma factor M from Bacillus subtilis in the development of an orthogonal expression system in Escherichia coli
- Effect of iclR and arcA knockouts on biomass formation and metabolic fluxes in Escherichia coli K12 and its implications on understanding the metabolism of Escherichia coli BL21 (DE3)
- Influence of C4-dicarboxylic acid transporters on succinate production
Transient metabolic modeling of Escherichia coli MG1655 and MG1655 Delta ackA-pta, Delta poxB Delta pppc ppc-p37 for recombinant beta-galactosidase production
2010) JOURNAL OF INDUSTRIAL MICROBIOLOGY & BIOTECHNOLOGY. 37(8). p.793-803 Mark(