Winning and losing : effects on impulsive action
2017) JOURNAL OF EXPERIMENTAL PSYCHOLOGY-HUMAN PERCEPTION AND PERFORMANCE. 43(1). p.147-168 Mark(
- Training response inhibition to reduce food consumption : mechanisms, stimulus specificity and appropriate training protocols
- Proactive inhibitory control : a general biasing account
- Stopping to food can reduce intake : effects of stimulus-specificity and individual differences in dietary restraint
- Training response inhibition to food is associated with weight loss and reduced energy intake
- How does response inhibition influence decision making when gambling?
- Banishing the control homunculi in studies of action control and behavior change
Proactive and reactive stopping when distracted : an attentional account
2014) JOURNAL OF EXPERIMENTAL PSYCHOLOGY-HUMAN PERCEPTION AND PERFORMANCE. 40(4). p.1295-1300 Mark(
- Comparative incidence rates of mild adverse effects to transcranial magnetic stimulation
- Are the effects of response inhibition on gambling long-lasting?