- Non-coding variation in disorders of sex development
- Staatsveiligheid dient niet om politieke keuzes te zegenen
- High-level synthesis optimization for blocked floating-point matrix multiplication
- Psychiatric Diagnosis Revisited - From DSM to Clinical Case Formulation
- Fractional Carbon Dioxide Laser of Recent Surgical Scars in the Head and Neck Region: A Split-Scar, Evaluator-Blinded Study.
- Lost in the chaos: Flawed literature should not generate new disorders
- How can we conceptualize behavioural addiction without pathologizing common behaviours?
- Day-ahead unit commitment model for microgrids
Knockdown of heat shock protein 70 (Hsp70) by RNAi reduces the tolerance of Artemia franciscana nauplii to heat and bacterial infection
2017) JOURNAL OF EXPERIMENTAL MARINE BIOLOGY AND ECOLOGY. 487. p.106-112 Mark(
- RNAi-based gene silencing through dsRNA injection or ingestion against the African sweet potato weevil Cylas puncticollis (Coleoptera: Brentidae)