- The EU 2020 innovation indicator: a step forward in Measuring Innovation Outputs and Outcomes?
- Autocrine embryotropins revisited : how do embryos talk to each other in vitro when cultured in groups?
- EV-TRACK : transparent reporting and centralizing knowledge in extracellular vesicle research
- PALB2, CHEK2 and ATM rare variants and cancer risk: data from COGS
- Worldwide trends in blood pressure from 1975 to 2015: a pooled analysis of 1479 population-based measurement studies with 19.1 million participants
- Methyl ester functionalised poly(2-oxazoline)s
- Measuring and Assessing TPACK (Technological, Pedagogical, and Content Knowledge)
- Making sense of it all: the impact of sensory processing sensitivity on daily functioning of children
- A model of care for healthy menopause and ageing : EMAS position statement
Cross-border reproductive care for law evasion: should physicians be allowed to help infertility patients evade the law of their own country?
2016) EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF OBSTETRICS & GYNECOLOGY AND REPRODUCTIVE BIOLOGY. 202. p.101-105 Mark(