- Report of five novel fibrinogen mutations leading to congenital hypofibrinogenemia
Association between psychosocial characteristics of work and presenteeism: a cross-sectional study
2016) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF OCCUPATIONAL MEDICINE AND ENVIRONMENTAL HEALTH. 29(2). p.331-344 Mark(
- Do psychosocial job resources buffer the relation between physical work demands and coronary events?
- Long working hours and alcohol use: systematic review and meta-analysis of published studies and unpublished individual participant data
- Long working hours and risk of coronary heart disease and stroke: a systematic review and meta-analysis of published and unpublished data for 603 838 individuals
- Health behaviours as a mechanism in the prospective relation between workplace reciprocity and absenteeism: a bridge too far?
- Association between psychosocial risk factors and presenteeism: results from the Belstress III study
- The indirect effect of job strain on long-term sickness absence through bullying: a mediation analysis using structural equation modeling
- The relation between psychosocial risk factors and cause-specific long-term sickness absence
- Job strain indirectly affects long-term sickness absence through bullying: a mediation analysis using structural equation modeling