- Epigenetic sampling effects: nephrectomy modifies the clear cell renal cell cancer methylome
- The real impact of a one-off fiscal restriction : empirical evidence of a flypaper effect in Flemish municipalities
- « A no grant besoing, en boine mounoie et bien contee. » The XIIIth-century Flemish counts’ appeal for funds to moneylenders from Arras
- Contact-induced Linguistic Change in Spanish
- Optimizing dual energy cone beam CT protocols for preclinical imaging and radiation research
- The delegated authority model misused as a strategy of disengagement in the case of climate change
- International comparisons of the associations between objective measures of the built environment and transport-related walking and cycling: IPEN adult study
- An image for ‘All truly penitent’ : reconsidering the function of the Madonna of Jan Vos by Jan van Eyck and his workshop
In search of the third eye, when the two others are shamefacedly shut? : comment on 'Are sexual and reproductive health policies designed for all? Vulnerable groups in policy documents of four European countries and their involvement in policy development'
2016) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF HEALTH POLICY AND MANAGEMENT. 5(5). p.325-327 Mark(
- Aggression against Ukraine: territory, responsibility, and international law. By Thomas D. Grant. New York: Palgrave Macmillan, 2015. Pp. xxx, 283. Index. $105.50, £68.