Prilling of fatty acids as a continuous process for the development of controlled release multiparticulate dosage forms
2013) EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF PHARMACEUTICS AND BIOPHARMACEUTICS. 85(3). p.587-596 Mark(
- Phytoremediation, a sustainable remediation technology?: conclusions from a case study, I: energy production and carbon dioxide abatement
- Influence of heat treatment on spray-dried mixtures of Amioca (R) starch and Carbopol (R) 974P used as carriers for nasal drug delivery
- Study on hydrodechlorination of polychlorinated biphenyls during reductive pyrolysis in the presence of a catalyst
- Hydrodechlorination of dichlorobiphenyls over Ni-Mo/Al2O3 catalysts prepared by spray-drying method
- Comparative morphological study of poly(dioxolane)/poly(methyl methacrylate) segmented networks and blends by C-13 solid-state NMR and thermal analysis.
- Polymers for colon specific drug delivery.