- Laterality and unilateral deafness : patients with congenital right ear deafness do not develop atypical language dominance
- What can atypical language hemispheric specialization tell us about cognitive functions?
New human-specific brain landmark: the depth asymmetry of superior temporal sulcus
2015) PROCEEDINGS OF THE NATIONAL ACADEMY OF SCIENCES OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. 112(4). p.1208-1213 Mark(
- Fungal diversity notes 111-252: taxonomic and phylogenetic contributions to fungal taxa
Complementary hemispheric specialization for language production and visuospatial attention
2013) PROCEEDINGS OF THE NATIONAL ACADEMY OF SCIENCES OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. 110(4). p.E322-E330 Mark(
- Interhemispheric communication influences reading behavior
- Praxis and language are linked: evidence from co-lateralization in individuals, with atypical language dominance
- A surface-based analysis of language lateralization and cortical asymmetry
- Brain asymmetry and visual word recognition: do we have a split fovea?
- Colateralization of Broca's area and the visual word form area in left-handers: fMRI evidence