- Laterality and unilateral deafness : patients with congenital right ear deafness do not develop atypical language dominance
- What can atypical language hemispheric specialization tell us about cognitive functions?
New human-specific brain landmark: the depth asymmetry of superior temporal sulcus
2015) PROCEEDINGS OF THE NATIONAL ACADEMY OF SCIENCES OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. 112(4). p.1208-1213 Mark(
- Fungal diversity notes 111-252: taxonomic and phylogenetic contributions to fungal taxa
- Interhemispheric communication influences reading behavior
Complementary hemispheric specialization for language production and visuospatial attention
2013) PROCEEDINGS OF THE NATIONAL ACADEMY OF SCIENCES OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. 110(4). p.E322-E330 Mark(
- Praxis and language are linked: evidence from co-lateralization in individuals, with atypical language dominance
- A surface-based analysis of language lateralization and cortical asymmetry
- Brain asymmetry and visual word recognition: do we have a split fovea?
- Colateralization of Broca's area and the visual word form area in left-handers: fMRI evidence