- Life and death of female gametes during oogenesis and folliculogenesis
- Quality evaluation of Artemia urmiana Gunther (Urmia Lake, Iran) with special emphasis on its particular cyst characteristics (International Study on Artemia LXIX)
- Spatial organization and isotubulin composition of microtubules in epidermal tendon cells of Artemia franciscana
Yolk platelets in artemia embryos: are they really storage sites of immature mitochondria?
2002) COMPARATIVE BIOCHEMISTRY AND PHYSIOLOGY B-BIOCHEMISTRY & MOLECULAR BIOLOGY. 132(2). p.491-503 Mark(
- Artemia morphology and structure.
- Reproductive biology of Artemia.
- Selected bacterial strains protect Artemia spp. from the pathogenic effects of Vibrio proteolyticus CW8T2.
- Copper induces apoptosis in Aedes C6/36 cells
- Posttranslationally modified tubulins and microtubule organization in hemocytes of the brine shrimp, Artemia franciscana.
- Characterization of y-tubulin in Artemia: isoform composition and spatial distribution in polarized cells of the larval epidermis