- N-terminomics identifies Prli42 as a membrane miniprotein conserved in Firmicutes and critical for stressosome activation in Listeria monocytogenes
- Guidelines for the use and interpretation of assays for monitoring autophagy
- Listeria monocytogenes impairs SUMOylation for efficient infection
- Listeria comet tails: the actin-based motility machinery at work
The actin propulsive machinery: The proteome of Listeria monocytogenes tails
2008) BIOCHEMICAL AND BIOPHYSICAL RESEARCH COMMUNICATIONS. 375(2). p.194-199 Mark(
- Distinct protein patterns associated with Listeria monocytogenes InIA- or InIB-phagosomes.
- Identification of cofilin, coronin, Rac and capZ in actin tails using a Listeria affinity approach.
- Identification of two regions in the N-terminal domain of ActA involved in the actin comet tail formation by Listeria monocytogenes.