Effect of tillage practices on the soil carbon dioxide flux during fall and spring seasons in a Mediterranean Vertisol
2011) JOURNAL OF SOIL SCIENCE AND ENVIRONMENTAL MANAGEMENT. 2(11). p.362-369 Mark(
- Nitrogen cycling associated with the decomposition of sunflower stalks and wheat straw in a Vertisol.
- Fate of fertiliser N applied to winter wheat growing on a Vertisol in a Mediterranean environment.
- Soil mineral nitrogen dynamics under bare fellow and wheat in vertisols of semi-arid Mediterranean Morocco.
- Field calibration of a neutron moisture meter in vertisols.
- Simulation of net N immobilisation and mineralisation in substrate-amended soils by the NCSOIL computer model.
- Response of rainfed bread wheat to nitrogen fertilizer on Maroccan vertisols
- Residual effect of nitrogen fertilisation in a wheat-sunflower cropping sequence on a Vertisol under semi-arid Mediterranean conditions.
- Analysis of water use by wheat grown on a cracking clay soil in a semi-arid Mediterranean environment: weather and nitrogen effects.
- Response of rainfed bread wheat to nitrogen fertilizer on Moroccan vertisols