- Expanding the clinical and mutational spectrum of the Ehlers-Danlos syndrome, dermatosparaxis type
New asthma biomarkers: lessons from murine models of acute and chronic asthma
2009) AMERICAN JOURNAL OF PHYSIOLOGY-LUNG CELLULAR AND MOLECULAR PHYSIOLOGY. 296(2). p.L185-L197 Mark(
- Domains and maturation processes that regulate the activity of ADAMTS-2, a metalloproteinase cleaving the aminopropeptide of fibrillar procollagens types I-III and V
- Novel types of mutation responsible for the dermatosparactic type of Ehlers-Danlos syndrome (type VIIC) and common polymorphisms in the ADAMTS2 gene
- The natural history, including orofacial features of three patients with Ehlers-Danlos syndrome, dermatosparaxis type (EDS type VIIC)
- Cloning and characterization of ADAMTS-14, a novel ADAMTS displaying high homology with ADAMTS-2 and ADAMTS-3.
- Characterization and partial amino acid sequencing of a 107-kDa procollagen-I N-proteinase purified by affinity-chromatography on immobilized type-XIV collagen.