- Aggregates in platelet concentrates
- Paired analysis of plasma proteins and coagulant capacity after treatment with three methods of pathogen reduction
- Oxygen removal during pathogen inactivation with riboflavin and UV light preserves protein function in plasma for transfusion
- Emissions from CO2, SO2 and NOx from ships (ECOSONOS)
- Risk Analysis of Marine Activities in the Belgian Part of the Norh Sea (RAMA)
GAS-CHROMATOGRAPHIC DETERMINATION OF ALKYL LYSOPHOSPHOLIPIDS AFTER SOLID-PHASE EXTRACTION FROM CELL-CULTURE MEDIA.
1993) JOURNAL OF CHROMATOGRAPHY B-BIOMEDICAL APPLICATIONS. 612(1). p.21-26 Mark(
- Considerations on FID and ECD optimization for the capillary GC analysis of a potential anticancer drug (CP 46,665)
- Capillary GC analysis of alkyl lysophospholipids after derivatization with trimethylsilylbromide
- Evaluation of different packings for HPLC analysis of alkyl lysophospho-lipids.
- Capillary GC analysis of alkyl lysophospolipids after derivatization with trimethylsilylbromide. Proc. of the Thirteenth Intern. Symposium on Ca pillary Chromatography, Riva del Garda, May 13-16,1991, pp. 1137-1144.