- Observational study of corrected count increments after transfusion of platelets treated with riboflavin pathogen reduction technology in additive solutions.
- Aggregates in platelet concentrates.
- Aggregates in platelet concentrates
- Oxygen removal during pathogen inactivation with riboflavin and UV light preserves protein function in plasma for transfusion.
- Oxygen removal during pathogen inactivation with riboflavin and UV light preserves protein function in plasma for transfusion
- Paired analysis of plasma proteins and coagulant capacity after treatment with three methods of pathogen reduction.
- Emissions from CO2, SO2 and NOx from ships (ECOSONOS)
- Risk Analysis of Marine Activities in the Belgian Part of the Norh Sea (RAMA)
GAS-CHROMATOGRAPHIC DETERMINATION OF ALKYL LYSOPHOSPHOLIPIDS AFTER SOLID-PHASE EXTRACTION FROM CELL-CULTURE MEDIA.
1993) JOURNAL OF CHROMATOGRAPHY B-BIOMEDICAL APPLICATIONS. 612(1). p.21-26 Mark(
- Considerations on FID and ECD optimization for the capillary GC analysis of a potential anticancer drug (CP 46,665)