- PNET/Ewing's sarcoma of the kidney: imaging findings in two cases
- Postoperative intensity-modulated radiotherapy in sinonasal carcinoma - Clinical results in 39 patients
- Interobserver delineation variation using CT versus combined CT plus MRI in intensity-modulated radiotherapy for prostate cancer
- Application of monomer/polymer gel dosimetry to study the effects of tissue inhomogeneities on intensity-modulated radiation therapy (IMRT) dose distributions
- Intensity modulated radiation therapy for ethmoid sinus cancer
Intensity modulation techniques for improvement of normal tissue tolerance
2002) NORMAL TISSUE REACTIONS IN RADIOTHERAPY AND ONCOLOGY. 37. p.163-173 Mark(
- Intensity modulated radiation therapy for oropharyngeal and oral cavity tumors: clinical use and experience.
- Short term toxicity profile for 32 sinonasal cancer patients treated with IMRT. Can we avoid dry eye syndrome?
Postoperative radiotherapy for adenocarcinoma of the ethmoid sinuses: Treatment results for 47 patients
2002) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF RADIATION ONCOLOGY BIOLOGY PHYSICS. 54(4). p.1089-1094 Mark(
- An isocenter position verification device for electronic portal imaging: physical and dosimetrical characteristics.