Human centric recognition of 3D ear models
2016) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF COMPUTATIONAL INTELLIGENCE SYSTEMS. 9(2). p.296-310 Mark(
- Prehensile and non-prehensile tails among syngnathid fishes: what's the difference?
- An investigation of matching symmetry in the human pinnae with possible implications for 3D ear recognition and sound localization
- 1,2,3,4,8,9,10,11-Octahydrobenzo[j]phenanthridine-7,12-diones as new leads against Mycobacterium tuberculosis
- Synthesis and antimycobacterial activity of analogues of the bioactive natural products sampangine and cleistopholine
- Synthesis of functionalized diketopiperazines as cyclotryprostatin and try-prostatin analogues
- Palladium(II)-catalyzed synthesis of 2H,3'H‑spiro[benzofuran-3,2'-naphthoquinones]
- Synthesis of heterocyclic annulated quinones and quinoid compounds
- Simple and quick method for whole-liver decellularization: a novel in vitro three-dimensional bioengineering tool?
- Investigation towards an efficient synthesis of benzo[g]isoquinoline-1,5,10(2H)-triones