Effects of freezing and drying grass products prior to fatty acid extraction on grass fatty acid and lipid class composition: a technical note
2004) COMMUNICATIONS IN AGRICULTURAL AND APPLIED BIOLOGICAL SCIENCES. 69(1). p.93-102 Mark(
- Effect of diet and dietary fatty acids on the transformation and incorporation of C18 fatty acids in double-muscled Belgian Blue young bulls
- Effect of fish oil on in vitro rumen lipolysis, apparent biohydrogenation of linoleic and linolenic acid and accumulation of biohydrogenation intermediates
- In vitro study of lipolysis and biohydrogenation in cattle: which inoculum to use?
- Improving the fatty acid composition of the intramuscular fat of Belgian Blue double-muscled bulls.
- Introduction of n-3 fatty acids and conjugated linoleic acid into the intramuscular fat of Belgian Blue double-muscled bulls.