- Human 2-D PAGE databases for proteome analysis in health and disease: http://biobase.dk/cgi-bin/celis.
- An agarose-based gel-concentration system for microsequence and mass spectrometric characterization of proteins previously purified in polyacrylamide gels starting at low picomole levels.
- Cloning and expression of a cDNA covering the complete coding region of the P32 subunit of human pre-mRNA splicing factor SF2
- IDENTIFICATION OF 2 HUMAN-RHO GDP DISSOCIATION INHIBITOR PROTEINS WHOSE OVEREXPRESSION LEADS TO DISRUPTION OF THE ACTIN CYTOSKELETON.
- Identification of two human rho GDP dissociation inhibitor proteins whose overexpression leads to disruption of the actin cytoskeleton
- Molecular cloning and expression of the transformation sensitive epithelial marker stratifin. A member of a protein family that has been involved in the protein kinase c signalling pathway.
- Human cellular protein patterns and their link to genome DNA mapping and sequencing data: towards an integrated approach to the study of gene expression
- Molecular-Cloning and Expression of a Transformation-sensitive Human Protein Containing the TPR Motif and Sharing Identity to the Stress-inducible Yeast Protein, STI1.
Protein-electroblotting and -microsequencing strategies in generating protein data bases from two-dimensional gels
1989) PROCEEDINGS OF THE NATIONAL ACADEMY OF SCIENCES OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. 86(20). p.7701-7705 Mark(