- Adult Refsum disease: a form of tapetoretinal dystrophy accessible to therapy
- Erythrocyeten-alloimmunisatie en zwangerschap
- Beleid bij dreigende preterme partus
- Prise en chargde d'une allo-immunisation anti-erythrocytaire pendant la grossesse
Local treatment of bacterial vaginosis with a bioadhesive metronidazole tablet
2002) EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF OBSTETRICS GYNECOLOGY AND REPRODUCTIVE BIOLOGY. 105(1). p.64-66 Mark(
- Meat and carcass quality of heavy muscled Belgian slaughter pigs as influenced by halothane sensitivity and breed.
- Relationships between halothane sensitivity, carcass quality and meat quality in Belgian slaughter pigs
- Non destructive measurements in the slaughterline for prediction of pork carcass and meat quality: recent experience
- Neonatal seizures and severe hypotonia in a male infant suffering from a defect in peroxisomal b-oxidation. Neuromusc. Disorder, 2, 217-224, (1992), 10 figg.
- Relationships between halothanc sensitivity, carcass quality and meat quality in Belgian slaughter pigs. Proc. OESO-Workshop 'Pork quality, Genetics and Metabolic Factors', Helsinki, Finland, 8-10 Juin 1992.