- The BH4 domain of Bcl-2 orthologues from different classes of vertebrates can act as an evolutionary conserved inhibitor of IP3 receptor channels
- At the cross-point of connexins, calcium, and ATP: blocking hemichannels inhibits vasoconstriction of rat small mesenteric arteries
- Nutrient starvation decreases Cx43 levels and limits intercellular communication in primary bovine corneal endothelial cells
- ER-Mitochondria contact sites : a new regulator of cellular calcium flux comes into play
- Connexins: substrates and regulators of autophagy
- Connexin and pannexin signaling pathways, an architectural blueprint for CNS physiology and pathology?
- Ryanodine receptors are targeted by anti-apoptotic Bcl-X-L involving its BH4 domain and Lys87 from its BH3 domain
- Intracellular cleavage of the Cx43 C-terminal domain by matrix-metalloproteases: a novel contributor to inflammation?
- The BH4 domain of anti-apoptotic Bcl-XL, but not that of the related Bcl-2, limits the voltage-dependent anion channel 1 (VDAC1)-mediated transfer of pro-apoptotic Ca2+ signals to mitochondria
The dual face of connexin-based astroglial Ca2+ communication: a key player in brain physiology and a prime target in pathology
2014) BIOCHIMICA ET BIOPHYSICA ACTA-MOLECULAR CELL RESEARCH. 1843(10). p.2211-2232 Mark(