- The BH4 domain of Bcl-2 orthologues from different classes of vertebrates can act as an evolutionary conserved inhibitor of IP3 receptor channels
- Mitochondrial Cx43 hemichannels contribute to mitochondrial calcium entry and cell death in the heart
Calcium, oxidative stress and connexin channels, a harmonious orchestra directing the response to radiotherapy treatment?
2017) BIOCHIMICA ET BIOPHYSICA ACTA-MOLECULAR CELL RESEARCH. 1864(6). p.1099-1120 Mark(
- ER-Mitochondria contact sites : a new regulator of cellular calcium flux comes into play
- Connexins : substrates and regulators of autophagy
- Nutrient starvation decreases Cx43 levels and limits intercellular communication in primary bovine corneal endothelial cells
- Intracellular cleavage of the Cx43 C-terminal domain by matrix-metalloproteases : a novel contributor to inflammation?
- Connexin and pannexin signaling pathways, an architectural blueprint for CNS physiology and pathology?
- Ryanodine receptors are targeted by anti-apoptotic Bcl-X-L involving its BH4 domain and Lys87 from its BH3 domain
- The BH4 domain of anti-apoptotic Bcl-XL, but not that of the related Bcl-2, limits the voltage-dependent anion channel 1 (VDAC1)-mediated transfer of pro-apoptotic Ca2+ signals to mitochondria