- Probabilistic Markov model estimating cost effectiveness of methylphenidate osmotic-release oral system versus immediate-release methylphenidate in children and adolescents: which information is needed?
- An inventory of European data sources for the long-term safety evaluation of methylphenidate
- Genome-wide copy number variation study associates metabotropic glutamate receptor gene networks with attention deficit hyperactivity disorder
- The hierarchical factor model of ADHD: invariant across age and national groupings?
- Genome-wide association study of motor coordination problems in ADHD identifies genes for brain and muscle function
- Aetiology for the covariation between combined type ADHD and reading difficulties in a family study: the role of IQ
- Neuropsychological correlates of emotional lability in children with ADHD
The ATXN1 and TRIM31 genes are related to intelligence in an ADHD background: evidence from a large collaborative study totaling 4,963 subjects
2011) AMERICAN JOURNAL OF MEDICAL GENETICS PART B-NEUROPSYCHIATRIC GENETICS. 156B(2). p.145-157 Mark(
- A functional variant of the serotonin transporter gene (SLC6A4) moderates impulsive choice in attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder boys and siblings
- The impact of study design and diagnostic approach in a large multi-centre ADHD study: part 1: ADHD symptom patterns