- Ventral striatal hyperconnectivity during rewarded interference control in adolescents with ADHD
Reports of perceived adverse events of stimulant medication on cognition, motivation, and mood : qualitative investigation and the generation of items for the medication and Cognition Rating Scale
2016) JOURNAL OF CHILD AND ADOLESCENT PSYCHOPHARMACOLOGY. 26(6). p.537-547 Mark(
Gene-set and multivariate genome-wide association analysis of oppositional defiant behavior subtypes in attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder
2016) AMERICAN JOURNAL OF MEDICAL GENETICS PART B-NEUROPSYCHIATRIC GENETICS. 171(5). p.573-588 Mark(
- Probabilistic Markov model estimating cost effectiveness of methylphenidate osmotic-release oral system versus immediate-release methylphenidate in children and adolescents: which information is needed?
- An inventory of European data sources for the long-term safety evaluation of methylphenidate
- Genome-wide copy number variation study associates metabotropic glutamate receptor gene networks with attention deficit hyperactivity disorder
- Genome-wide association study of motor coordination problems in ADHD identifies genes for brain and muscle function
- Aetiology for the covariation between combined type ADHD and reading difficulties in a family study: the role of IQ
- Neuropsychological correlates of emotional lability in children with ADHD
- The hierarchical factor model of ADHD: invariant across age and national groupings?